Sunday 16 January 2011

Spirit Painting No.9

This picture accompanies the previous one and is a very interesting picture as it recipitant is a very spiritual lady and it shows new growth and the formulation of new projects and ventures all full of promise.  It shows great unconditional love, a quest for knowledge and the need for total peace.  I can see two butterflies, an elephant embreyo, a mule and a coyote as well as new talents coming into fruition. Travel is also indicated.  There is also an Irish connection together with a link to Egypt.  Its quite interesting as recently a lot of these paintings have shown very strong connections to Egypt. I wonder why? Just a thought.

1 comment:

  1. This was my picture and I have to say its the most accurate reading I have had for years!!!!! its been really helpful and very useful to me, and I cant thank Pat and Dan enough for this wonderful reading. They are so gifted, and they give such detailed information, I couldnt beleive it! and I wasnt paid to say this - Im a medium myself! fantastic! thank you both very much XX

    ReplyDelete