Wednesday 11 September 2013

Spirit Art No.40

The reading for this picture was made yesterday, but there is more to be said.  Firstly I have been told to reiterate that the next phrase of their life must be taken slowly as there is a lot of work for them to be and they must pace themselves.  As you can all see from the hearts there is also a lot of love coming from spirit both from those who passed and one who never touch the earth plane. They will be supported at every opportunity not only from those in spirit, but new friends they are yet to met.  The fruit on the tree indicates new spiritual gifts to yet unfold and I know that this lady is deeply rooted to Mother Earth and like me feels her tears.  The tree shows she has a foot in many camps, but now is the time for her to set her goals and long felt heart desire, which are within her grasp.  As I am typing this a rather large ginger cat with white on the tips ears presented itself to me and doesn't want to be forgotten. I also have a young main with me who mentions Jake whether this is his name or for someone else I am not sure but he is showing me an accident and he is a farm hand.  I feel this is more a message to be passed on to reassure someone he is ok and out of pain.  I also have to add another picture of a guide, which was drawn today.  He would not give he his name saying it was unimportant at this stage, but did say when he was on the earth plane he was known as the healer and would be honoured to help this lady in her future work, but wants her to link with him and he will then tell her his name. I felt he lived near the sea/
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment