Wednesday 9 February 2011

The reason for this blog

I  have set up this blog in order to show people the kind of spiritual art my inspirers channel.  I am also doing readings in  order to raise awareness and funds for a centre my partner Daniel Naughnane (http://spiritartthroughmyhand.blogspot.com/)  and myself wish to establish.  Obviously we will need money to fund it and we have a certain amount we can spend on a property.  We are looking for somewhere where there is a building (a bungalow would be ideal or a farmhouse) which supports a parcel of land.  We wish to estabish a centre which offersclasses, workshops, seminars and talks in spiritual awareness.  Therapies at a reasonable price and a healing sanctuary for both humans and our animal friends.  If you would like a reading all money raise is going to found this centre.  Please email readingswithpat@hotmail.co.uk or if you would like to donate in some way readings can be paid or via pataddan@hotmail.co.uk and any donations however small would be gratefully received.  More than that if you know of a property which foots the bill please in box me or email me.  It has to be cheap, but location is immaterial as long as its accessable by public transport.



No comments:

Post a Comment