Thursday 10 March 2011

Ho Choi

This really gentle soul presented himself to me and told me he was one of the helpers of the lady I was linking to.  He said he had come to help this lady to boost her confidence when dealing with other people.  He also told me this lady had been dealt a rather bad hand and had been supporting family members.  He asked me to tell her to stop worrying and things would improve.  She has to remain positive.  She has supportive friends.  He also said she needs to spend more time in nature and find more time for herself.  He did not give me a name, but told me he used to go from town to town entertaining the people.  He said he died at rather a young age, but wants to share his youth and vitalty with her. He said two words and I am not sure if I am spelling them right, but I am asking for the meanings "Ho choi"  and I have been informed it means "Laughing Buddha"

No comments:

Post a Comment