Friday 11 March 2011

Spirit Art No.13

This picture shows an old soul with a quest for spiritual knowledge.  It also shows me a person who gives unconditional love and healing to those they holds dear.  They are very protective to their family and will fight like a lioness to protect them.  There is a time of peace ahead as shown by the small boat the red sail giving energy and the fish shows abundance, but they must be aware of s situation where they could jump out of the frying pan into the fire. The branches of the tree show many spiritual fruits yet to be plucked and I believe there are five beings who are important to this person.  One has flown the coup. There is an Egyptian connection which I felt is a guide and also a connection with a Chinese guide who they knew in a previous life.  The film the Red Balloon indicated that there is a need for more play and a little bit of T.L.C.

1 comment:

  1. Debs phoned me yesterday & told me all about her reading. She is so pleased with what you told her. I'm glad it's all looking good for her as she really deserves it. Much love. P. xx

    ReplyDelete