Saturday 9 February 2013

Spirit Art No.30

This gentleman is one of the main guides of a lady who lives in New Zealand.  He told me when he as on the earth plane he rode the seas and was a bit of a rogue.  At one stage he showed me the Jolly Roger and mentioned the Island of Wind and Stone (think he means Minorca) -  so I presume he was a pirate, which rather surprised me as this man has lovely gentle energies. He told me he loves working with this lady as she has a heart of gold and unfortunately not a purse to match, but nevertheless gives to a lot of people both in the sense of time, love and material things.  He also showed me a baby elephant and to me shamanically this means this lady has a project in mind and it is in it infacy, but he is here to help her move forward. He also gave me a message saying a big thank you from spirit for all the work that is done to bring people together and the healing sent to Mother Earth.  He would give me a name nor would he tell me where he was from as he felt he would like to tell the lady herself.   He also mentioned that the location was very inportant, but did not open this up in detail but said she would understand what he was talking about.  This picture is now on its way to New Zealand and hopefully it will be with her soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment