Wednesday 20 February 2013

Spirit Art No.36

This gentleman and I mean gentleman presented himself and asked if I would draw him he said he would point me in the right direction for the person he wished to support on the earth plane.  He told me he actually gave me a name Professor James Watkin.  He also added me was an artist, poet and musician although regarding the latter confessed he wa snot very accomplished,but played the violin.  The person he is linking with is also very artistic, but lack confidence and he has come to support them.  He also said the move they are seeking so badly will be realized before the end of the year.  He has a wonderful sense of humour and called himself "an ugly brute".  He said he liked being on his own sometimes as did this person and felt they would take themselves often to a chosen place for solitude and to commune with nature.  I got the impression this picture of himself was how he wanted to be seen in his younger days.  He mentioned the boat race so he may well have been linked to either Oxford of Cambridge. He also had his own views on things as does the person with whom he links.   

No comments:

Post a Comment