Saturday 9 February 2013

Spirit Art No.32


Well this cheeky handsome fellow is winging his way to the United States of America.  Tried to get a name out of him and all I got was Charlie.  I wasn't sure whether he was winding me up, but he did say he was delighted to work with such an attractive delighful lady who a heart so big it wouldn't fit in his homeland.  He tells me he was an alchemist and say this lady has the ability to do exactly the same.  He also tells me this yound lady can be a bit cheeky herself and has a wonderful sense of humour and is peoples person (she often spread calm on troubled waters doing a lot of healing by listening).   He also told me to tell her the opportunity she is seeking will come soon and in an unexpected way (didn't open it up anymore and when I asked said quite bluntly none of your business. He lived in the time of the Roundhead in the United Kingdom so if the receipient has become interested in that period of history I would be surprised and mentioned her ancestors coming from across the sea, 


No comments:

Post a Comment