Tuesday 19 February 2013

Spirit Art No.35

This beautiful lady presented herself to me and said she has come to help this young lady move foward.  She told me she was in a Wiccan Order, which I have never heard before.  She said she was rather a "jack of all trades" to use an expression that you would understand. She also told me that the other picture you receive with this is a mandala for you to meditate with and that why you were drawn to it.  She also told me that where to have felt so stuck for such a long time you would now see movement this would not be immediate but a path would open slowly.  She said that you are feeling like making changes in your life and this is exactly the right time to put them into action.  She also told me that there is a bit of clearing to be done both materially (clutter) and emotionally (things from the past, which now and again rear their ugly heads).  She also told me that sometimes your compassion is your downfall (in other words you give too much of yourself).  She also said she is delighted to be working with you and it was an honour to work with such a gentle caring soul.  She would not give me a name, but did show me the Tor at Glastonbury, which I felt was a clue.  

No comments:

Post a Comment