Tuesday 12 February 2013

Spirit Art No.34

This lady I feel was from celtic blood as I could here the sound of the pipes and felt that maybe you had ancestral links,  He informed me she was a herbalist and regard as somewhat of an authority in her village.  She was also a seer and an alchemist as are you.  She has been with you since the beginning of this incarnation and is honoured and delighted to work with you.  She says that you welcome growth of any kind.  On a more material level she says the problems you have had in the past will not re-occur, but wouldn't open it saying you would understand this totally. I feel if you don't do it already there are opportunities to develop trance.  She also said that a new pathway would open soon and it would come via new people entering your life.  I also had a small dog of the heinz 57 variety too and was told you had a way with animals.  I hope this all makes sense to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment